1. The Site is operated by European Forum for
Research in Rehabilitation (EFRR) and all rights thereto are owned
and reserved by EFRR.
2. The Site made available and the software made available on this
Site are provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees
or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability
to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
3. Any product information or other information published
via the Site is given to the best of EFRR's knowledge. All this
information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create
any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of
EFRR and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations
4. Subject to Clause 2, EFRR shall generally be liable
for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the
use of the Site according to the applicable law. EFRR, however,
is not responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect,
incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused
by or in connection with the use of this Site.
5. Except as otherwise specifically provided in writing,
EFRR's General Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site,
its content, materials and information.
6. Without liability whatsoever EFRR may without notice
modify and/or discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site
at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility
to update the Site.
7. Links to third-party sites ("Hyperlinks")
do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by EFRR
and EFRR is not responsible for the availability of these sites
or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User's
8. Any claims or suits associated with the Site or
its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws
of Germany, excluding its conflicts of law principles.